Escape a world away to our Queen Anne-style Victorian mansion in Eureka Springs. Nestled on a wooded hillside in the Historic District, our luxury Inn offers peaceful views of the hills and beautiful gardens from its large, wrap-around verandah.
Our convenient location is 2 blocks from the Historic Loop, shops, restaurants, and galleries. Private, off-street parking is provided. Inside, the stained glass windows, tin ceilings, original artwork, antiques, and crystal chandeliers combine old world elegance with all of the modern comforts of today.
Our elegant guest rooms are spacious and feature luxurious private baths, Jacuzzi tubs, spa showers, fireplaces, and private balconies. Adding to your comfort – bath robes, bathroom amenities, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
are some of the “extra touches” provided in your room. All rooms feature phones with data ports and TV/VCR.
Our delicious award-winning breakfasts are served overlooking the gardens.
Golf, tennis and swimming privileges are available nearby at the Holiday Island Country Club.
Eureka Springs Inn Policies
- Check-in after 2 PM please call if you are going to arrive after 6 PM
- Check-out is 11AM
- All rooms are single or double occupancy only
- The Inn can not accommodate children under 12
- Pets (Dogs Only) are allowed with prior arrangements in the Patio and Library guestrooms. A one time non-refundable pet fee of $30.00 will be charged
- We are a non-smoking Eureka Springs Inn. Guests who smoke may do so outdoors only! A minimum $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged if a guest smokes anywhere indoors
- There is a 2 night minimum on weekends, exceptions may be made within 3 days of the requested date
- Gift Certificate sales are final and non-refundable
- To confirm your reservation a deposit amount equal to the greater of one night’s room rate or 50% of the entire stay’s rate is due within 7 days of the date reservation is made. We accept cash, traveler’s checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. Please do not hesitate to discuss special arrangements.
- With 15 or more days notice deposit is refunded less $25.00 per room cancellation fee.
- If you must cancel less than 15 days prior to arrival, the full amount for all nights and prepaid package items will be charged. If the room nights are re-booked, a gift certificate for a future stay will be given. No refund for early departures. (Unlike a large hotel, Arsenic and Old Lace Eureka Springs Inn has only 5 rooms. Cancellations have a great impact. When your reservation is confirmed, all other requests for that suite are turned away.)
- Any reservations rescheduled within our cancellation period will be charged in full; if subsequently cancelled, no refund will be made, however we will issue a gift certificate for the amount charged less the $25 cancellation fee. Any further changes ar at the innkeepers discretion.
- A Special Cancellation Policy exists for groups or individuals reserving more than two rooms for any given date. This policy basically extends the cancellation notification period from 15 days to 45 days.
Corporate Rates for our Eureka Spring AR Bed and Breakfast
- Our Corporate/Business rate is $120.00 per night (pending availability) for any guestroom other than the Tree Top Suite.
- We accept State and Federal Per Diem for lodging, breakfast will be charged separately.
- These rates are based onsingle occupancy, if you are traveling with your spouse or significant other the standard rates will apply.
- Corporate/Business rate includes all Breakfast and all amenities.
- We will waive our standard cancellation policies for Corporate, Business and Government guests at the inn.