It’s often surprising to more than a few people how long the list of things to do in Eureka Springs really is! Here is an abridged list of some amazing activities in Eureka Springs. We at Arsenic & Old Lace Inn have curated this list according to general guides to Eureka Springs, year-round events in Eureka Springs, Eureka Springs attractions, our favorite restaurants in Eureka Springs, top wineries and nightlife spots in Eureka Springs, even guides to Eureka Springs activities like enjoying the arts here, hiking, even getting married!
If you need even more reasons to plan your visit to Eureka Springs, be sure to download our free Vacation Guide!
Cheatsheets for Things to Do in Eureka Springs
These are a few more general itineraries of things to do in Eureka Springs, as well as a guide to nearby Bentonville, Arkansas.
- Plan a Eureka Springs Vacation: the Ultimate Cheatsheet
- Romantic Places in Arkansas You May Not Have Thought About
- How to Plan Great Eureka Springs Getaways
- 7 Things to do in Bentonville AR
Excellent Events in Eureka Springs
Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Fall, there is always some intriguing event to witness here in Eureka Springs. From Christmas parades to muscle car shows and all manner of things in between, you’re sure to be busy while you’re visiting. For even more things to do in Eureka Springs, be sure to download our free Vacation Guide.
- Fun Fall Festivals in Arkansas: Our 4 Favorites
- Celebrate a Eureka Springs Halloween
- Ferrari Car Club Crescent Classic Mille Miglia Rally
- What to Know About Corvette Weekend in Eureka Springs
- What You Need to Know About War Eagle Mill Craft Fair
- Plan to Attend the Eureka Springs Christmas Parade
- Enjoy a Visit to the Original Ozark Folk Festival
- Eureka Springs Events to Attend this Spring
- Experience the Eureka Springs Film Festival
- What to Do in Eureka Springs This Summer
- Witness the Eureka Springs Mustang Show
- Compete in the Eureka Springs Fat Tire Festival
- Celebrate Thanksgiving in Eureka Springs
- Things to Do in Northwest Arkansas This Spring
Top Eureka Springs Attractions
For such a small town, visiting the various beautiful attractions in town and near us in Arkansas alone is a lengthy list of things to do in Eureka Springs!
- Visit These Must-See Eureka Springs Attractions
- Dogwood Hiking, Biking and More
- Arkansas Fall Foliage is a Sight to See
- See the 3 Most Beautiful Mountains in Arkansas
- See a Northwest Arkansas Naturals Game
- A Brief History of the Thorncrown Chapel
- Eureka Springs Historic District History Lesson
- The Eureka Springs Railroad is a Trip Through Time
- Everything You Need to Know About the Belle of the Ozarks Cruise
- Float Down Buffalo River State Park
- The Pea Ridge National Military Park for Civil War Buffs
- Don’t Miss Autumn in the Ozarks
The Best Restaurants in Eureka Springs
Even the snobbiest foodie will love the options to enjoy here in Eureka Springs. Here are a few of our favorite Eureka Springs restaurants.
- 10 Eureka Springs Restaurants We Like (And You Will Too!)
- 7 Excellent Restaurants in Eureka Springs
- 6 Great Foodie Places to Eat in Eureka Springs
- How to Find the Most Romantic Eureka Springs Dining
A Few Guides to Help You Plan Your Eureka Springs Wedding
Eureka Springs has been called the Wedding Capital of the South, and it’s easy to see why. Weddings in Eureka Springs are certainly something to experience.
Our Favorite Nightlife Spots, Wineries, and Bars in Eureka Springs
We love the nightlife here in Eureka Springs. Enjoy a few recommended bars, hot night spots, and a fantastic winery close to us here at Arsenic & Old Lace.
- The 5 Best Things to do in Eureka Springs at Night
- The Best Eureka Springs Bars
- Red or White? Try Both at Keels Creek Winery
- Eureka Springs Nightlife Hotspots
Top Eureka Springs Activities
From horseback riding to hiking to getting a massage, there’s so much to do in Eureka Springs! Below are a few of our most recommended activities in Eureka Springs.
- Enjoy a Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- Eureka Springs Hiking Experience Guide
- Where to go Horseback Riding in Eureka Springs
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Relaxing Massage in Eureka Springs
Opportunities to Celebrate the Arts in Eureka Springs
Eureka Springs is an excellent artist’s colony, which presents plenty of opportunities to enjoy the arts in all its forms here. Here are a few of our favorite things to experience during your visit.
- 13 Eureka Springs Art Galleries on Spring Street
- The 6 Best Arkansas Artists in Eureka Springs
- Opera in the Ozarks is Something to Look Forward To
- Get in a Visit to the Arts Center of the Ozarks
- Eureka Springs Art Galleries Guide
- Experience The Great Passion Play of Eureka Springs
For even more help and guidance while planning your visit to Eureka Springs, be sure to download our free Vacation Guide!