Eureka Springs Hotel and Inn
Why stay in a Eureka Springs hotel when you can stay in a romantic boutique bed and breakfast? Imagine you and your loved one surrounded by luxury, tree tops and sky! What better way to experience our small town packed with so many unique attractions than by sleeping in a local attraction? A visit to Eureka Springs wouldn’t be complete without a jaunt into the fantastic. Our Tree-Top Suite offers a fantastic view of the trees surrounding our beautiful inn, and features all the luxurious amenities you’d expect of a room at Arsenic & Old Lace.
- 4-poster king-size brass bed
- Experience the grandeur and luxury of the architecture in this truly one-of-a-kind room.
- 2-story, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Lovely seasonal fireplace
- Large whirlpool and luxury spa shower (with 5 shower heads)
- The Tree-Top Suite brings together the “Blue skies and laughing waters” the Native American description of what is Eureka Springs.
What the guests are saying
“Once we walked into the suite our mouths dropped from the presence of the room. The bed centered in the room along the stacked windows creates the feeling of being nestled in the trees. From just laying in the bed and looking up into the trees, to relaxing in the hot tub. This was a most relaxing experience.”