Feast on Art in Eureka Springs during the May Festival of the Arts. A variety of special events take place throughout the month, guaranteed to spark your appetite for the arts.
- Gallery Strolls take place each Saturday evening.
- Free concerts in Basin Spring Park will have you dancing Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Memorial Day.
- The Downtown Eureka Springs Art Fair on May 11-12 will have you perusing art booths along Center Street and Basin Spring Park.
- The White Street Studio Walk on May 18 in the historic district invites you to visit the homes and studios of dozens of artists. Dozens more artists set up stands along the street. It’s a block party atmosphere and a great deal of fun.
- The Spring Garden Tour on May 19 allows a peek into private gardens throughout the city.
When hunger strikes, you’ll find special art exhibits in many Eureka Springs restaurants. We always enjoy seeing the new shows at Keel’s Creek Winery and Art Gallery, and we look forward to seeing what will grace the walls of The Grand Taverne, the Cottage Inn Restaurant, and Ermilio’s.
Our Eureka Springs Bed and Breakfast is located on a wooded hillside in the Eureka Springs Historic District. If you like to walk (and don’t mind hills), you’ll find we are walking distance to many of the May Festival of the Arts activities.
A complete schedule of events is available at May Festival of the Arts.